To all my writers in LA, this pitch-slam competition for novel or screenwriters comes to your town tomorrow. Take advantage, west coast crablings 🙂 ..CC would be amazed to see this in NYC..xoxo
With this world we’re living in today, is it one where you just —> Do It …. or exist?
For full info log on to: http://www.screenwritersworld.com
If all others mocked..
…while he knew what I dreamed of…
that, is quiet luv
SIMH = Sister in my Head…Why?
5. Minnie Ripperton was her mom, Teena Marie was her godmother. How fly?
4. Bridesmaids. CC shall own that dvd the minute it comes out.
3. Her hilarioussssssss ChristinaYonce version of the Star Spangled Banner. See it here.
2. She can laugh at herself. She’s imperfect. Me too.
1. “Maya was in the studio with her mother on the day Minnie recorded “Lovin’ You“. The listener can hear her mother sing “Maya, Maya, Maya” to her daughter near the end of the track. Riperton died on July 12, 1979, at age 31, from breast cancer, just shy of Rudolph’s seventh birthday.”
5 Reasons to read Jay-Z’s blog
5. Awww. Even Jay is blogging. ..reaching out of his comfort zone. Me likey.
4. The site has variety. Click pic for his interview with Gwynnie Paltrow.
3. This quote:
GP: “Do you feel that as a cultural figure of importance it is part of your responsibility to share what inspires you?”
JZ:“I think it’s every human’s job to inspire others, to feed one another’s senses. Inspiration begets inspiration times infinity. Imagine if the person that was inspired to create the phonograph didn’t share it with the world.”
2. Nice artwork Jay.
1. This tribute to Bey.. Maybe we’ll get some real insight into their love.
My bish soon-to-be Billboard Millenium Award Winner
“The authentic self is soul made visible“ -iDon’tRememberWhoSaidThis
No words. They would just ruin it…
Thank you for stopping by 😊
I was born under the star sign of Cancer. I believe that stars don’t lie. And that’s the foundation for CrabbyChíque.
Crabby for all those Cancerian qualities, Chíque because chíc was taken…
I hope you enjoy this blog..
.. It’s a little of everything that crosses my mind..life, love, music, fashion, music, love, drama, travel, spirituality, music, home and music.
Feel free to comment and chip in! I am very much appreciative.